As a small business owner, I wear many hats. I am the photographer, retoucher, secretary, accountant (only sometimes thanks to my hubby), and basically a #girlboss. As my business has grown, I’ve searched for an online system that would allow me to be all of these things without stressing and breaking the bank. I wanted to find somewhere that was easy to use, easy to set up, easy to maintain…did I mention that it was easy?! I wanted a system that had quick and amazing customer service, that listened to its subscribers suggestions on new improvements/updates, and somewhere that provided professional invoices and contracts templates.
FINALLY a few months ago I found 17hats. I was one of the first to sign up when it first launched in 2014 and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it! I patiently waited for its release and as soon as I set it up, I was in complete awe. 17hats literally does everything that I need. I cannot praise 17hats enough…I am IN LOVE and can’t imagine organizing my business without it!
If you’re interested in trying 17hats be sure to use this link or this referral code: vkbfhnbnfv for 10% off!!
– Create and send contracts. Clients can sign online for easy and fast signing!
– Create and send invoices.
– Accept credit card payments online
– Create and send questionnaires in a simply and clean format!
– There is a calendar! This organizes my entire life. No joke. You can sync the calendar to your phone and Google calendar too, so you’re never without it!
– Create to-do lists for yourself! It reminds you based on the due date you give it and keeps you accountable, which I like.
– Set up a general workflow for each wedding or portrait client you have. You can always add or subtract things as needed, but never again will you be wondering if you sent that USB to the client yet or if you followed up about the wedding timeline.
– Set up templates for yourself so you don’t have to type the same message to different clients each time! It saves SO much time!
– ALL of this is organized through a client file that you create with their names, contact information, important dates, and more!
– PLUS did I mention that it’s totally affordable?! Someone pinch me!
– No more quickbooks (I personally can’t stand using quickbooks)! This has all the bookkeeping capability that you’ll need to run that part of your business.
– It tells you the current weather today as well as when the sunset is! No need to go to the weather channel or search for the sunset time!
– It tells you when your contract, questionnaire, or invoices have been viewed by the clients. No more wondering if they got your email or not!
– This is not just for photographers! I’ve heard of designers, lawyers, consultants, entertainers, caterers, and other business owners that use 17hats and love it!
Features coming soon!
– App for your phone! I’m SO excited about this!
What are you waiting for?!
Try it out for yourself and see if 17hats is right for you and your business! Be sure to use this link or use the referral code: vkbfhnbnfv to receive 10% off your purchase!