Only a few days remain before I have to move to Gainesville, FL. When I first arrived in Knoxville I was 5 hours away from family, didn’t know anyone, starting at a new school, and creating a new business. It was overwhelming but after the first few months Knoxville quickly became my new home. I met some amazing people! I absolutely love my neighbors, the Miller Family, and the group of photographers that were so encouraging and willing to answer any questions I had when I was first starting up. You guys made Knoxville feel like home and I can’t thank you enough for that. I’m so sad to be leaving Knoxville, but I am very excited about the new adventure I’ll have in Gainesville.
I wanted to put together a list of things to do in Knoxville one more time before leaving and here’s my list of MUST-DOs in Knoxville! ENJOY!
1. Go to Market Square. Eat at a restaurant and visit the neat shops
2. Walk down Gay Street and see a show at the Tennessee Theater
3. Get a banana-nutella crepe at The French Market…yum!
4. Eat some good ole Tennessee BBQ at Sweet P’s
6. Go to a Tennessee football game at Neyland Stadium! GO VOLS!
7. Go inside the Sunsphere
8. Eat sushi at Nama Sushi
9. Go to Boomsday– Seriously, if you’re in the area during Labor Day, GO!! You won’t be disappointed!
10. If you get some extra time, you should definitely make a trip to the Smoky Mountains and go to Cades Cove! GORGEOUS up there and worth the drive!
I hope you enjoy this list and maybe find a few favorites of your own while you’re visting! Comment on your favorite things to do! I’d love to hear what they are!